Wednesday 28 October 2009

just a few reposts to get this started, then.

temporary insanity.

you make me so uneasy. you chill me to the very bottom of my soul with your words; for just a glance at you or a mere mention of your goddamn name is enough to raise my heart rate; little by little i begin to fall into pieces because you make my palms sweat and my pulse beat and you don't know what you do to me. and i'd drop all the willow-patterned china in the heirlooms cupboard to be yours, and for you to be mine.

curled up into the tightest ball imaginable; then tighter. i think of you on the loneliest nights, on the blackest, darkest moments right before i black out. you are exactly like my pulse - fast and furious for those blissful moments, slow for the rest of eternity - inconsistent. you swoop. you dive. i long to have a smooth ride, to sail on a calm sea.

thunderstorms aren't fun for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.